Monday, January 18, 2010

A New Week

Sunday was a busy but productive day. I had 5 items on my to do list...and they all got done. Doesn't that just make you feel good to complete something? And I'm famous for making "out the door" to do lists. :) That morning, we had breakfast, and then Momma and Daddy ran their paper route. Mommy and I ran ours after that. It was a good day, and I enjoyed talking with Ellie in the evening.

Yesterday (Monday), we had Nana and Gaga out here for the day. We had a wonderful day together. Mommy fixed a delicious meal - beef roast, dressing, apple banana salad, black eye peas, and banana pudding. Then after lunch, we played a few games of Bingo; I even managed to win one.

I taught a cake decorating class last night. We had fun making clown cupcakes and learning new techniques. I enjoyed some good Messianic music on the way there and home too! :) Then Eddie and I worked on his website last night...we are getting very close to being done.

Today was a busy day at work, but I got a lot done! I was excited to work with a new Online Money Map Coach and have her complete her final exam to become offically an Online Coach! Plus we are Beta testing our new chat site...which is like going from a clunker to a Honda Ridgeline! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment