Saturday, March 2, 2013

Last Week...

Well, we got my grandfather moved from the nursing home he was at which was not providing the quality of care he needed as well as having to deal with behavioral issues of other residents with more advanced Alzheimer's.  He is at a smaller place with only 10-15 residents, so it is more like a home setting with a lot more one on one attention.  We felt so much more comfortable there!  The move was on Friday.  I went by and saw Gaga on Thursday after my cleaning job and packed up as much of his things as possible with the help of their head housekeeper.  I then headed home, and Mommy, Daddy, and I went to the new place to decorate his room and get his clothes all in place.  We wanted it to be homey when he got there.  He has done great at settling in so far.  Appreciated continued prayers that all goes well.

We had our Shabbat gathering today, and the fellowship was so sweet!  We enjoyed a great midrash and yummy food too. 

Plus we've been getting a superb response to Purify 2013 - Retreat for Hebrew Roots Singles.  I'm so excited about it!  The question is going to be will we max out our space with the all the response we're getting?!?!  So if you want to come, sign up now to insure your spot!

Well, I'm heading to bed...  Laila Tov to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment