Friday, March 22, 2013

Countdown to Purify 2013

This week was a good and busy week.  I worked 100% from home this week which I always love.

Then on Tuesday night, I spent the evening with my dear friend, Nicole, and her boyfriend.  It was so much fun spending time with them, playing Settlers of Catan together, and just relaxing. 

I spend all day Tuesday and Wednesday working on editing and generating the video entitled "Meet the Purify 2013 Speakers."  (Posted in the previous post)  I'm really excited about how it turned out.  Each of the speaker's is pouring their heart into their part, and all the pieces are coming together.  I put up a countdown timer to the registration deadline, and right now, as I write this, there are only 40 days left to register!  Once registration closes, there are only 29 days till the event.  I am so excited to see how Yahweh works through this retreat as we seek to glorify Him and grow closer to Him.  I think one of my favorite parts so far is seeing how so many in the body of Messiah have been willing to work together - helping promote Purify, willing to volunteer at the event, and so much more!  It is a true blessing.

Plus, Passover is next week.  That is always a special time...I'll look forward to sharing about it with you.

And almost all of my schoolwork is done as well.  I'm excited to be staying on track with my goals and learning a lot during the process.

Well, I will close by wishing each of you a wonderful Shabbat.  Shabbat shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment