Friday, March 15, 2013

I love watching...

I love watching Yahweh answer prayers and work in amazing ways!  This has been a good week of seeing Yahweh bring puzzle pieces together for Purify 2013 and seeing how He is working and He is in control...I'm just obeying and following.  I cannot wait to see what else He has in store.  Are you planning to be there and part of it?  

I've also gotten almost everything on my to do list done...and I'll finish the last couple of things here before the sun goes down...which I cannot wait for as it means Shabbat is here!  

The New Moon was seen in Israel Wednesday night which signalled the start of the Biblical New Year and means that Passover will be the evening of March 27.  Passover is always a special time and the beginning of a special spring season.  

Well, I must run finish a few things before Shabbat.  I'll, Yahweh willing, have a special treat about Purify 2013 to share next week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment