Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dance Unto the Lord

We are to dance unto the Lord throughout the day...whether with our feet or our hearts...with our voices and with our words.  I enjoyed practicing the Davidic Dances tonight for Purify 2013 - Retreat for Purify 2013 - Retreat for Hebrew Roots Singles...but most of all, I enjoyed worshiping Yahweh!

This week has been a good and busy week.  I've gotten almost all of my schoolwork done which is ahead of schedule; however, that is good news as I have two website design jobs to be working on...oh, wait, there are four to work on this week!  Plus work on presentations for Purify 2013, taxes, tying tzitzit, and family life. 

And now, there is snow softly falling outside.  It is beautiful!  I just wish that my Downy was home tonight...she did not come in when I gathered the other kitties.  Hopefully, she is cuddled up sound asleep in the hay barn by now. 

We just sent out the final invite for Passover...I cannot believe Passover is in 3 weeks!  Then in April, we'll have David Rubin speaking at our congregation.  May brings Shavuot with Tony Robinson speaking here and Purify!!!!  I'm getting really excited...can you tell?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment