Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Very Happy Week

This past week has been a busy yet good week. I feel like I got a LOT done...including everything on my To Do List!

To begin with..Do you realize there are only 2 weeks left to take advantage of the early bird registration for Purify 2014 - Retreat for Hebrew Roots Singles?  Sign up now and save at http://purify2014.com/

On Monday, I had my cleaning jobs which Daddy and I do together.  Some good Daddy Daughter time.

Then on Tuesday, I was interviewed by Gene Porter on The Wall Watchman talking about Purify 2014 and Purify West Coast. You can listen to the interview at http://www.messianiclambradio.com/wallwatchmen.html. The interview was great to do, and Gene was a joy to be interviewed by! 

I also added two new essential oil blends to our website - Refreshing Air Freshener Oil Blend and Stimulating Refreshing Air Freshener Oil Blend - http://restorahtionfarm.com/essentialoils.htm.

I completed my degrees as a Certified Nutritional Counselor (C.N.C.) and Certified Chaplain in Holistic Approaches (C.C.H.A.) this past week!  Only one more course and two case studies till I have my degree as a Naturopathic Doctor!  I am also going to go on with the few additional courses required to have my second doctorate as a Doctor of Biblical Medicine.  Happy Dance!  :) 

Wednesday and Thursday much of my time was spent recording upcoming shows for Women Encouraing Women, the radio show I co-host.  We have an upcoming series called Shabbat Around the World, and I cannot wait for you all to hear it!  
 
On Thursday, I was interviewed by Paul Nison talking about Purify - Retreats for Hebrew Roots Singles. Please watch at http://youtu.be/tDQLbHQ046k


Friday was Shabbat preparation day, and we had the house all cleaned and everything done on time which is always the greatest feeling.  To have everything done...not just to come to a stop on Shabbat...but to know you planned your timing well.  

We had our Shabbat gathering and greatly enjoyed that!  I'm looking forward to the young folks in our congregation getting together for a time of fellowship next Sunday as well.

And on a final funny note, a friend of mine, Denise, shared this picture below with me since she knows I love pink flamingo.  


 
My friend, Alex (short for Alexandria) said "We wear pink camo because we are just awesomely feminine!"  You just gotta love pink camo!  


No comments:

Post a Comment