Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fun, Radio Interview, and More...

My week started out great.  On Sunday, all of the young folks in our congregation got together, enjoyed fellowship, going bowling, and playing board games.  It was a wonderful time! 

Monday, I was intereview by Krista Dunk on her radio show which you can hear at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kbwomen/2014/02/03/women-encouraging-women-wguest-jocelin-boutet

I finished another course in my studies to be a Naturopathic Doctor...yeah!  I'm getting really close to graduating. 

We got more snow this week, so we once again have a winter wonderland.  Well, the snow hasn't gone away for the last couple of weeks, so the ground has stayed white.  I am ready for spring and warmer weather! 

Thursday was Momma's birthday.  We had a really nice day together as a family, and I think she felt special. 

And now a new week begins... 

No comments:

Post a Comment