Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Where did the week go?

Well, last week ended up being a busy week.  Why?  I'm not quite sure.  It was my off week, but it ended up feeling busy!  I did get to enjoy some good relaxing time with friends and family though!

This week is my busy week, but it has been more laid back.  I was able to go shopping my good friend, Nicole, yesterday for her birthday.  We had some great girl time!  Then today, I've been home working on a magazine article and my schoolwork.  Plus ministry work for Purify 2013 - Retreat for Hebrew Roots Singles.  It's hard to believe there are only about 6 weeks left to take advantage of the early bird registration special which is moving Purify 2013 even closer! 

Momma and I were looking at the calendar, and we decided the highlights to look forward to so far are - February is Momma's birthday, March is Passover, April...well, the only thing we could think of was Tax's due!, and May is Shavuot earlier in the month and Purify 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment