Monday, January 7, 2013

Blessings

Every day Yahweh gives us blessings...many of them that we tend to miss because we are so busy and caught up in the day to day of our live.  How many times do I slow down and count my blessings like good health, friends, and family?  Or even the "small" ones like plenty to eat, a phone to talk with my friends on, wood to heat the house and keep my toes toasty, and so much more?  Having a thankful spirit gives you joy even when you get hit with the "hard things." 

Shabbat was a sweet time of fellowshipping!  We had 16 plus 2 babies at our gathering.  It was such fun to enjoy the babies who are both around 4 months old.  The midrash was great, and the spread of food was huge and delicious! 

Yesterday, we went to visit Gaga (my grandfather) and then enjoyed some Mommy Daughter shopping time as we ran errands and went shopping.  We went and priced some supplies for Purify 2013 - Retreat for Hebrew Roots Singles.  I'm getting more and more excited about the retreat.  I know Yahweh has His hand of blessing upon it, and I cannot wait to see what He does through it. 

Today meant schoolwork as well as other work here at home and for my web design company which I always enjoy.  Now, I'm off to get some good rest... 

No comments:

Post a Comment