Friday, November 4, 2011

Good Week...

This past week was a good week. I had a couple of days where I struggled emotionally, but YHVH reminded me that He was there, it was really about walking by faith even when it doesn't all make sense, and that my Momma and Daddy love me! :)

Yesterday afternoon, we needed to run some errands, so we all went as a family. It was the most fun I've had since Sukkot, and the best family time we've had in a long time. We went and looked at bikes, got groceries, went shoe shopping, and ate supper out! It was such a nice time. I even finished tying my last tzitzit order to be done after Sukkot as I had come back to quite the pile of orders to do! :)

Today, we got the house cleaned before noon, the paper route done, and everything ready for our Shabbat Gathering tomorrow. I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment