Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wonder???

Well, I had wondered why coaches would get so frustrated with a coaching participant not showing up...I had the privilege of finding that out this week. It saddens your heart as a coach...you so want each one to succeed!!!

This week has been quite busy at work. Lots of projects going on. Plus my boss is on a mission trip to Russia, so my co-worker and I are covering for him. I'm just glad to hear that his trip is going well. When he gets back, it will be two weeks until I leave for Israel! I can't wait.

I did slip in some time for a massage from my massage therapist and an adjustment. I feel so much taller and "looser." I'm also being faithful to do my exercises which I do believe is helping my body heal even more than I had ever done so after my fall on the ice 6 years ago.

Well, that's all folks! :) Pictures from the recent wedding I went to coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment