Thursday, October 28, 2010

10 Days till Israel

Well, it's 10 days until I fly to Israel. I bought the pre-paid minutes I needed for in the States as I didn't want to take my more expensive cell phone with internet access with my on an international trip. I've also got international calling set up on our house phone for my parents to be able to reach me...and me an Israeli cell phone to rent while there. I think everything is just about ready to go other than notes for those covering for me while I'm gone from work. :) And a few things to go in the suitcase.

I'm having a busy but good day at work. Getting a lot done always makes you feel good!

Then tonight is the last night of my Course 1 Cake Decorating class. I have next month off due to the trip, but I'll be offering another one in December.

And good news on my computer. I've been having issues with my Wi-Fi not working part of the time. Turns out it is a major known issue on my particular laptop and is caused by the Nvidia video card not working properly. PTL there is a recall where HP will fix my laptop for free by replacing the Wi-Fi and Video cards which are built into the Motherboard, so that also get's replaced. I'm very glad for the Lord's provision there as that would be a $300 repair otherwise. My laptop will go in the shop while I'm gone and should be home waiting for me when I get back.

Well, it's off for a late lunch I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment