Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trusting the Father

Ever had a frustrating day when you just want it to be over...and then when it is, you just praise the Father for getting you through it? That's the kind of day I had, and I'm just glad for the Father who graciously walks me through all things! Love my work, but sometimes...

This afternoon, after Daddy took Gaga to his eye doctor appointment, we switched, and I went with Gaga to see Nana at the rehab center. She is continuing to improve, and Praise Yah, the doctor did his rounds while we were here. So I was able to talk with him and get a full report. It is looking like we are heading the right way for beginning to plan for discharge in one to two months. That sounds wonderful!

I led two conference calls this week at work which I always enjoy. Working with "my" Online Coaches is always a blessing...I love the day to day joy of interacting with them.

And the best thing about this week? Going on a Mother/Daughter Date with my Momma! We left after I got off a conference call yesterday and headed to Chick-fil-A for lunch! Yum!!! Then Momma and I went by Cord Camera and looked at camera batteries and memory cards. We went by DSW and shoe shopped. We didn't find anything, but it was fun browsing. Then we went to the mall to do an exchange. We also went by Christopher & Banks (a nice ladies clothing store where we can sometimes find skirts or jumpers). Well, I found a really pretty skirt and 3/4 length blouse, and I just HAPPENED to have my Daddy's Credit Card on me! :) So Momma and Daddy got it for me with Momma's blessing. I really like it. We made our Wally World (Walmart) stop, and then headed to our other favorite shopping place - the thrift store. I found a skirt and Momma found a jumper. Between the two of us, we got them both for less than $10...gotta love the thrift store! But the best part of the day was just relaxing and being with my Momma. In case you haven't figured it out, I'VE GOT THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I believe you, Jocelin! ;) I might would have argued that MY mother was the best in the world except she has already passed on...so you're safe! ;)

    I'm so happy to see you blogging! I already told you how impressed I am with your writing skills. Your home schooling served you well. I suppose your wonderful mother had a hand in that, too! ;)

    Hugs, Sweetie! Keep blogging!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete