Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sometimes I feel like a busy little bee...but when you are being productive and know you are serving the Father whole-hearted, that feels great!

I finished teaching my Course 1 and Course 2 Cake Decorating class last week and started a Course 3 Class on Monday night. With 5 students in the class it makes it a nice size class, and by this point, we are really comfortable with each other. They are doing super as well!

Nana is continuing to slowly improve. We take it each day at a time. Thank you for your continued prayers. She is now able to start swallowing with the speech therapist. She has successfully worked with water and pudding. Now, the therapist has okayed using a Florida Avocado (which is her favorite treat) this week. They are only in our Ohio stores for about a 2 – 3 week window, so this was very exciting news. She will be thrilled. Please pray for her full healing of the swallowing in time for her next “Barium Alternative” Swallow Test. If she passes that test, she will be allowed to begin eating by mouth versus the feeding tube. Gaga is really missing her...so I know he will be glad to have her back hopefully in a few weeks.

Work is going well. We are starting a couple of new projects which I'm managing and loving! I'm doing fund-raising for my position at work, so that has been a new experience. Plus tomorrow afternoon, Momma and I are going on a Mother/Daughter "Date"! I'm really looking forward to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment