Sunday, January 12, 2014

Heading There...

Last night after Shabbat, I finished my last main course in my studies as a Naturopathic Doctor which means that I am now ready to start my Doctrinal Project!  I'm hoping to be ready to graduate around Passover of this year (April time frame).

This week, I posted a new article on Making Study Time a Priority at http://standinginyhvhshand.org/studytimepriority.htm.  How are you doing on studying the word of God?  Is it a priority?  Be ready to be challenged and encouraged as you read this article.  I know I was as I wrote it! 

Also, the subscription portion of the Money Management Mentors website went live this week! 
This section is a subscription only part of the site filled with many resources for Financial Mentors.  Whether you are working in your church, community, or other type of ministry, this is a much needed resource.  We did our best to provide you with every possible resource that you might need.  We feature a Rolodex of over 450 entries of Biblical resources on related topics you might encounter while coaching, a weekly review of top financial headlines and other pertinent information regarding financial coaching, a handy answer reference guide to the top asked financial questions which is ever expanding, and a community board to connect with other financial coaches.  We also offer you a tracking resource to be able to follow the families you are working with, their progress, and your needed follow up steps with each family.  All of these for only $10 per year.  Click here to sign up!

You can also check out this week's interview with Joan Champlin on Women Encouraging Women can be heard by going to http://www.womenencouragingwomen.org/?p=234.  

No comments:

Post a Comment