Sunday, December 29, 2013

Digging In

This morning, I have "dug into" my to do list which is always a great feeling of accomplishment.  Each week, I write a list of the items I hope to accomplish according to Yahweh's plan for me.  I also have a schedule for the week with general time frames and tasks for each day.  Everything is flexible depending on my family's needs and the Lord's leading, but it is a good way to help keep me focused.  If you do not have a vision or plan, you will go no where.  It is so easy to get distracted in our age of technology, you have to plan and stay focused, or you will just wander around not accomplishing anything. 

On Friday, I was able to spend the afternoon with one of my best friends, Nicole.  We really enjoyed the girl time and accomplished a lot in preparing a room that she is painting in her new house.  We finished stripping the wall paper boarder, washing the walls, and taping the trim.  It was a lot of fun!  But the best part?  Just spending time together. 

Shabbat was relaxing and refreshing as always.  We enjoyed listening to some teachings as a family and were even able to get in a walk as the temperature was up in the 50s!!!  That was a true treat.

Well, back to my to-do list...I'm currently working on editing a few programs for the Women Encouraging Women Radio Program.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment