Thursday, April 18, 2013

Walking in His Light

Sometimes walking in His (Yahweh's) light is not easy...  But it is the safest place to be!  Sometimes He pushes us to our limits to test our faith and willingness to obey and follow His leading.  Sometimes He takes us to His highest mountaintop to give us the pure joy of following Him.  We walk by faith and receive the blessings of that obedience.  Thank you, Yahweh, for your gift of redemption through your perfect son, our Messiah Yeshua, and for grafting me into your everlasting Covenant! 

The last part of this week has gone good overall.  I also finished my Hermeneutics Course and my Biblical Counseling Course focusing on Biblical Womanhood.  That means I only have one elective - Church History - through Liberty University left.  It has been particularly interesting doing these couple of courses through a Hebrew Roots worldview and realizing how the "church" has gotten where it has arrived.  Finishing the Biblical Counseling Course which is through AACC (American Association of Christian Counselors) marks the halfway point!  I've got 21 more weeks, and I will be fully done with that.  It is exciting to be marking these various achievements off my to do list.  Now just to get back on working on my book, but that will probably come more so after finishing the Church History course and after Purify 2013. 

Speaking of Purify 2013, we are exactly 6 weeks away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can hardly believe it.  Yahweh has truly been blessing this retreat, and I cannot wait to see what He is going to do that weekend.  Well, time to head for supper...till next time, Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment