Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Creation Gospel

This past Friday, we went down to Cincinnati for me to complete my Creation Gospel Teacher training. We met Hollisa and Alan at the hotel where I would spend Friday evening and Shabbat morning studying with Hollisa. She is an absolutely amazing lady...so humble and sweet yet so Biblically knowledgable. It was a great weekend! I am now working on planning a Creation Gospel class in our area for this summer of which I'm excited.

This week has been busy with work on Purify 2013 - Retreat for Hebrew Roots Singles. I am getting more and more excited each week. We are down to just over 6 weeks till it is time for Purify 2013!

My schoolwork is also coming along quite well. I finished my Course on Enzyme Nutrition. It was very fascinating and so important as we often do not realize how important getting the right amount of nutrition and supplementing properly is.

Well, back to work I go...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment