Thursday, December 20, 2012

School's Done!

Well, I just finished all my schoolwork for this week.  That is such a nice feeling.  Hebrew lessons - Naturopathic Doctor Classes - Biblical Counseling - Creation Course by Holissa Alewine.  I'm a happy camper!  Now, I can focus on getting ready for Shabbat and enjoying a day "off" after a busy week.  This week, I had my two cleaning jobs.  We also had a care conference for my grandfather who seems to be holding his own at this time. 

Then Wednesday, we had a special treat - my friend, Nicole, got to spend the whole day here.  We had a wonderful just being together.  We worked on some of the Davidic Dances for Purify 2013 - Retreat for Hebrew Roots Singles.  We played some Phase 10 and just talked.  It was so relaxing for me...and I hope she felt the same.  :)

I also got a new phone this week - a Samsung Galaxy Proclaim, so I know have unlimited talk and texting which I'm greatly enjoying.  All for less than we had previously been paying through Verizon since we went with Straight Talk.  I carefully picked my phone for the features I wanted plus it is serviced through the Verizon network, so I kept the same great coverage. 

Well, it is late here, so I will close...  And maybe I'll have some snow stories to tell the next time I post as we are expecting a couple of inches here.

No comments:

Post a Comment