Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Life - Upside Down, Rightside Up, All in His Hands!

Last week was my busy week with keeping up on schoolwork plus working two days of the week at my cleaning jobs.  I had appointments on Monday and Wednesday as well.  Then the week started.  Sunday, I got all my schoolwork done right on schedule...then appointments and cleaning jobs started getting moved around.  My massage therapist was sick, so we had to cancel.  My own cleaning job was moved from Tuesday to Friday and moves like that start getting you all off...so my week was Upside Down, Rightside Up, but ultimately, Yahweh was in full control!  I got all my schoolwork done, both cleaning jobs done, and all appointments completed by the week's end! 

This week is going well.  My schoolwork is all getting done on schedule.  Plus I'm getting to enjoy the company of my best friend and "sister."  She is completing her STNA training as part of her schooling to become a midwife.  Her classes are not too far from us, so she's staying with us a couple of evenings each week.  I sure love having her here.  :) 

Well, I will close now and go eat my supper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment