Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Life...

Life has been busy since Sukkot, but I prefer feeling productive than not having anything to do.  Last week, I had a head cold - cough, stuffy nose, sneezing, etc.  I did not enjoy it; however, it was nice to just stay home!  I was of course taking my colloidal silver, ALJ (herbal tincture), Thieves oil, and more.  I never felt extremely bad...just tired, and I'm normally a pretty high energy person.  Also, I have found that ever since I had the dust induced bronchitis after Camp Yeshua 2011, I have to be extra careful to not be around dust when I'm sick as it quickly makes my cold worse.  So I rescheduled my cleaning job from this past week to this week.  I was able to keep up with all my schoolwork though which made me quite happy.

You've probably heard me mention school and wondered what I'm up to. I've gone back to school to become a Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy.  My family has always done a lot of natural health and alternative methods, so this only ended up being a natural progression for me.  Even if I never make it into a business (I'd rather get married and have a family), the knowledge and ability to help friends and family on the side is so worth it.  I'll be doing the school work for about three years, and my mom has told me the only thing that is allowed to interrupt it is the right young man finding me!  :)  That got a good girlish giggle from me.  I'm also completing counseling training, so that I will be a trained and certified Biblical (like Pastoral) Counselor through AACC (American Association of Christian Counselors).  That will be done late summer 2013.  I'm picking up a few other courses along the way like The Creation Gospel training through Holisa Alewine and The King Method (a form of natural healing that uses physics) from the King Institute out of Dallas as well as working on my Hebrew Language Studies.  Who knows where all the Lord might use this...

And I'm still of course keeping up with my ministry...  I'm blogging once a week on the Money Management Mentor's website which you can check out by clicking here.  I'm also working to build up funding, so I can spend more time on it and less on other income earning areas.

I'm also learning to walk away and relax which is so good for me.  I really unplugged during Sukkot...I checked e-mail via my iPad once a day and that was only skimming for Sukkot related e-mails...and did very little else.  My computer itself was only on 1 time that week!!!!  Now to keep up a focus on people and not computers.  Computers are only a tool...but they can become very distracting.  I think I've gotten my computer time down to about 1 hour a day and half that time is spent on my school work entering test answers (the rest of my schoolwork is paper and pen).  So I'm feeling a much better balance in my life that way.

Well, I will close now and finish up my schooling for the day...  Shalom to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment