Thursday, February 2, 2012

Chasing Dust Bunnies

My Sunday and Monday were very busy productive days...probably a bit too much time spent working on the computer, but I did get a lot done. My To Do List has more done on it, than not done which is a good thing! I'm finding that having a daily morning routine helps me to be more productive...now to just get the rest of the day into a routine and that would be good.

Tuesday, I had one of my house cleaning jobs, and I don't know what happened...but the floors were covered in dust. It had only been two weeks, but I was chasing dust bunnies for hours! I'm still sore today from all my chasing as the "bunnies" literally bounced all over the floor. (And I mean literally as the balls of dust and crumbs bounced up and and down on the run as I pushed the vaccum close to them.) I busily ran errands that afternoon after finishing to make the most of my gas into town.

Wednesday was a good day of getting work done on our family recipe book which I hope to publish later this year as well as ministry work for my ministry and Commandment Keepers. We keep adding new authors to Commandment Keepers which is so exciting for me. Then I keep adding more pages to my book which my ministry will be publishing once I finish it. I did not realize how much work writing is until I started this book, but it is so worth it.

We had my grandfather out visiting with us today. He has Alzheimer's, so he sleeps a lot. But we enjoy having him here with us. We've made a banana pudding for him - his favorite desert - and it's cooling on the countertop right now. So I'm off to clean our house and prepare for Shabbat as our congregation will be gathering at our house this coming Shabbat. I can't wait. We're studying the Threshold Covenant, and it is a very interesting topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment