Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Beloved Nana is in the Messiah's Arms Now...

I'm sorry I have been remiss in posting on my blog...however, we did indeed lose my Nana (my grandmother - my mom's mom) this past Friday, August 26.

Friday Morning Update

We are with Nana right now...the hospice nurse said she'll be surprised if Nana makes it through the day. She is sleeping and only rarely opens her eyes. She is only recognizing family...not even friends she has known for 10 years. Please keep praying! And a special thanks to those who have called, posted, e-mail...and especially those who are with us in person!

Friday around 5pm

Nana passed away about 20 minutes ago. Please pray for my family as we move into the grieving process. She went so peacefully...it was very assuring...she just went to sleep as my mom sang to her...she's safe in the Messiah's arms now. Funeral info will be posted as soon as we know details.

Funeral Information

Thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers, and notes. As promised here are funeral arrangements for my grandmother/Nana – Lee Houchins…

Funeral will be Tuesday, August 30 at 10am

At Watkins Cemetery on Cemetery Rd right off of Watkins-California Rd, Ostrander, Ohio

Followed by visiting hours with the family at the home of Carol Boutet (daughter)

Arrangements are being handled by

Ingram Funeral Home, Marysville, OH

Cards and Notes may be mailed to:

The Houchins Family And The Boutet Family

8780 Long Rd, Ostrander, OH 43061


1 comment:

  1. I am sorry for your loss...May Father comfort you and give you great peace. Shalom

    ReplyDelete