Friday, July 1, 2011

Countdown to Camp Yeshua

Wow! What a busy week it has been. I think I've been trying to cram a couple of extra weeks into this past week. :)

First of all, here are some Shavuot pictures to be able to enjoy by clicking here. As you'll see, we had a wonderful time and quite a nice size group - anywhere from 15 to 28 people at a given time. It was great to be with old friends and make new friends.

This week, I got a lot done - 2 house cleaning jobs, working for Paul Nison, and working on my ministry as well as helping the family. Plus getting ready for Camp Yeshua of which I leave for this coming Friday...can't wait to be with my Camp family and my B'nai Shalom family for a week!

Tomorrow, our congregation will have our monthly gathering. We'll be midrashing on the weekly Torah portion which will be nice. We've done topical studies before, so this will be a nice change.

My grandmother is not doing well. She's once again got either bronchitis or pneumonia. Her 4th time being sick in less than 3 months...so please keep her in your prayers.

Well, Shabbat shalom for now! Link

No comments:

Post a Comment