Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Camp Yeshua - Part 1

Well, it's time to catch up. I've had a busy three weeks...but a wonderful time...and certainly saw Yah was busy!

I'll start with Camp Yeshua. This year's theme was Con10uum - how we are part of the Continuum of Yah's plan. We had about 160 campers. When you add in the senior and junior staff, we had a total of 230.


I flew to Oklahoma City, OK on July 10. It was a beautiful flight...

My hostess was Ann Judah. She and I are very close in age and definitely enjoyed getting to better know each other.


Camp started Sunday evening with opening session. The Senior Counselors (of which I was one) had to be there at noon for a staff meeting, so Ann and I went out early for that as well as to get set in our dorms.


I was part of the tribe of Reuven and one of the co-leaders. Each time we gathered before meals, we had "role call." This time, we spelled out Con10uum our theme.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment