Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reformating

Sunday, we enjoyed lunch with my grandparents at Cracker Barrel. Then we visited with them during the afternoon.

Yesterday, I spent the day reformatting my entire computer. Since I work on the computer full time as well as design websites, I have to do that about once a year. It definitely makes the computer run much better. I've got everything back up and running once again which is great. I got an external hard drive from work which made backing things up much easier and able to verify that I had everything a lot quicker. We also watched a video as a family about the Sabbath and Shavuot...which was very interesting.

Then today, I've been working quite heartily and catching up on things since being out for a long weekend. It's amazing what one extra day to the weekend does! :) So now, I'm logging off to go enjoy some Momma time and hopefully a walk when it cools off.

No comments:

Post a Comment