Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Have the World's Best Daddy!

My daddy took me out to Dinner on Sunday at Applebee's, so we could have special Daddy Daughter Time. We call it our "date time." We left right after 11am and were gone until about 1:30pm. That was a wonderful time of just talking and laughing together. We got the special which was 1 appetizer and 2 entrees. For our appetizer, we got Honey BBQ Wings which were the best wings I've ever had. Then we both got the steak with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables. It was a good meal, but the company made the food pale in comparison. My daddy has so much love for me.

You know someday I want to marry, but as a good friend put, "Jocelin, there aren't many men out there like your dad, so I don't know if you will find one like him." Well, Yahweh, I'm holding out for the "younger version of my Daddy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment