Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cakes and More...

Well, I worked hard today, had a good meeting with my grandma's doctor (if the swallow test goes well tomorrow - pray it does, we're looking at discharge in a couple of weeks), went by the library, caught up with Eddie on HHMI things, had a super cake class, and is home sweet home with her family now! What a day it has been.

Plus earlier this week, I received my 500 students taught pin from Wilton. That was so exciting. I have been teaching for 7 1/2 years now...8 in December. I was the youngest ever instructor which was a huge honor, and I still love teaching. So this was a great incentive to keep on keeping on. It's fun to see how much the students enjoy the class...and to encourage them to keep going when they get frustrated. You can see lots of pictures on my website at www.freewebs.com/confectionatelyyoursjocelin.

No comments:

Post a Comment