Friday, February 12, 2010

My Week...

This week, we got another 6" of snow on top of our already 16+" on the ground. Whew! What a lot of white stuff! We did get to have snow cream a couple more times which was very nice. I was telling Mommy that I was ready for Spring, and she graciously reminded me that Spring = weeds. So I decided that I'd keep the snow and just take clean roads. :)

I did attend part of a conference representing Crown and got to meet one of our most experienced trainers, Tom Wells. He and I have enjoyed working together over the phone and e-mail, and it was great to finally meet in person! Here we are together...

Thank you to all who have sent e-mails and called about my grandma. Your love and concern has meant so much. She is stable right now, but she has been having quite a bit of pain in the feeding tube area (stomach) which is very concerning. At one point last night, she wasn't allowing them to feed her or give her medication through the tube. They did an x-ray, and it came back okay. We are honestly not sure at times how this whole medical situation is going to turn out. Please pray for the Father's shalom (peace) to be with us especially my mom. We continue to pray for my grandma's healing and trust the Father. Also, my grandfather has had some flare up of Alzheimer's symptoms which is difficult. As they so aptly put at the conference I attended a portion of, the Father will take us beyond our logic/reasoning but never beyond our faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment