Monday, November 11, 2013

Computer, WEW, and More!

Well, good and bad news on my computer. The bad news is that it is finally declared a lemon. The good news is that means I will get a financial re-imbursement. I have ordered my new computer and should have it a couple of weeks. Since I use this for all my ministry work, I needed to upgrade a few technical features on the computer. I also had to upgrade some of the software due to a newer operating system. As a result, I ended up spending about $1,000 to get the new computer and software. If you feel led to help my ministry purchase the computer making up the financial differnce, please check out the ministry donation page -  http://standinginyhvhshand.org/donate.htm. 

This week on Women Encouraging Women, Melanee and I interviewed Tricia Leu, author of Love Awakened.  Please check out the show at www.womenencouragingwomen.org.

I also finished my aromatherapy course! Only 6 more courses to go and then my doctrinal thesis...and I'm done with my degree as a Naturopathic Doctor!

Finally a fun picture...


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good for you!
    I love that shirt, where'd you get it? Also, did you know that the Commandment Keepers website isn't working?

    ReplyDelete