Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Good Week

After a good week where I got everything done on my long to-do list, we enjoyed a wonderful Shabbat gathering.  Getting everything done including all my schoolwork, working on Purify 2014, and so much more made me a happy camper!  On Shabbat, we had a housefull with 24 people in attendance.  The spirit was so sweet, and the midrash very good. 

This week, I am getting a lot done...now quite as fast as I had hoped, but steady progress is being made.  I've had some exciting opportunities open up here in the past few weeks which I will share more about as they develop.  In the meantime, I appreciate your prayers.

On an exciting note, early registration for Purify 2013 alumni to register for Purify 2014 - Retreat for Hebrew Roots Singles will open November 1 just 10 days away!  To learn more about Purify 2014, please visit www.purify2014.com


No comments:

Post a Comment