Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Farm Chores!

This week, Momma and I have been helping with farm chores.  It started on Sunday when Daddy was doing a natural cleanse which of course did not make him feel well, so we took care of the chickens, cows, and cats.  I even milked Maggie which I had not done since Max gored me a couple of years ago.  After that, I had no desire to be back in with the cows!  But we had a lot of fun doing it and have been helping each day since then.  It felt really good to regain the confidence to be around the cows and enjoying them from within the fence not just without.  (I would often take them treats during the summer...so it wasn't like I had not been around them since then...just pretty cautious!) 

This week has been my busy week with cleaning jobs, schoolwork, ministry work, website design, working on Purify, and so much more.  But it has been a good week too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment