Sunday, September 26, 2010

Loving Sukkot

Well, we have been sukkoting since Friday, and I'm loving it. Daria was the first on here on Friday. Then Tom and Teresa were next. And finally Uncle Mark and Aunt Debbie. We all got our tents set up, and then enjoyed our delicious thanksgiving style meal. We did the Shabbat blessings over the bread and wine which set apart our time together. I got some great a video clips which I'll post next week along with pictures of course, but I'm almost exclusively using my iPad this week for the quick access on it.

On Shabbat, Daniel and Denna joined us for the day. They brought tomato soup to share which went great with the sandwich fixings we had. Then we all enjoyed Aunt Debbie's teriaki chicken and rice, Teresa's broccoli salad, Daria's peaches, and my cupcakes for dinner. That morning Uncle Mark had lead the Torah portion midrash. Then that afternoon, we informally midrashed. Afteer supper, we were joined by George, a friend of George's - Phil, and Phil's daughter, Nicole. Nicole is just two years younger than me, so it was nice to have someone around my age! We also had a y Kung man, Joseph, who had found us via FeastGoer.org join us. George shared on the importance of restoring the Father's name. After being up till midnight, we all called it a a night.

Speakaing of being late, it's late now, so I'll finish telling more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment