Saturday, May 22, 2010

Paper Route Fun!

I had quite the adventure tonight. Mommy and I were doing our paper route, when we came across a little black and white fellow. I'm so glad that the skunk waved his tail and then moved on. Oh, and I met a nice Highway Patrol Officer. We were out at the end point where I normally turn around on Highway 36, but there he sat...I had to turn down the road, go down about a 1/4 mile to a driveway, turn around there, and then come back. When I came back up, he and another officer were passing papers off to each other, and then the one walked back to our vehicle. He was wondering if we were lost. I just explained that we delivered the Bag, and that was fine. One of our last roads, there were 2 kitties out as we went down, so I was careful coming back up. There were the 2 off to the side, and a 3rd one in the middle of the road. That kitty cat was a bit stubborn as he didn't want to move until I flashed my lights at him. But Momma and I had a fun time tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment